I need to discuss the terms of my lease, who do I contact?

For specific enquiries about the terms of your lease, please contact us here http://www.grosvenorlondon.com/contact/existing-customers/

Who should I contact about waste collection?

Your local council (Westminster City Council or Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea) is responsible for rubbish collection. Please ensure you use the bins, if provided, and recycle as much as possible.



What must I do at the end of my tenancy?

If you have given notice, or received notice from us, ending your tenancy, we will provide you with detailed moving out instructions. Your responsibilities include:

- Leaving the flat professionally cleaned and in the same condition as it was at the start of your tenancy

- Terminating your contracts with utility companies

- Agreeing the inventory check-out and returning all keys

How do I get a parking permit for my street?

Parking permits are available from Westminster City Council or Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea for permanent residents.



If you have a mews property, you will also need a Grosvenor permit for mews parking. Please contact your Management Surveyor for further information.

I have lost my keys or access fob – what do I do?

If you are a 'Market Let' (Assured Shorthold Tenancy) tenant, please contact the Residential Lettings Team immediately if your keys have been lost or stolen. It is important to confirm whether anything could identify the property address, as this will necessitate changing the locks to the entire building. If you require additional or replacement sets of keys or fobs please inform the Residential Lettings Team who will be able to order these for you. The costs will be recharged to you.

If you are an office or retail tenant and have lost keys for a communal door, please contact your property manager immediately. If they are keys to your own unit, we advise you to contact your insurers.

How do I set up accounts for gas, water, electricity, telephone, pay TV and broadband?

Please see below a list of useful contacts who will help you to set up accounts for gas, water, electricity, telephone, TV and broadband.

Electricity MPAS (Meter Point Administration Service) Tel: 08456 015 467

British Gas
Tel: 0800 048 0202

Thames Water
Tel: 0845 9200 888

TV Licensing
Tel: 0300 790 61

Broadband and telephone
British Telecom
Tel: 0800 800 152

I understand I’m required to pay council tax, who do I need to contact?

Depending on where your property is located you will need to contact either Westminster City Council or Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea to register for council tax. Please find contact details below:

Westminster City Council
Tel: 0207 641 6000

Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
Tel: 020 7361 3005